Search Engine Optimization ( SEO ) is the practice of ranking your website higher in the search engines for keyword terms that your customers would use to search for your product or service.
As the popularity of the internet increases, so does the amount of money we spend online – therefore it makes sense that the higher in the search engines you go, the more money you’ll make.
We are a vastly experienced team in SEO, we have worked in some of the most competitive industries on the internet, and over the years, we have fine tuned our approach and methodology towards SEO. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors in several ways :
- We pride ourselves on getting results, so much so, that we are even willing to work on a purely performance basis ( see below ) – there’s not many SEO firms you’ll find who will do that.
- We encourage constant communication with our clients – the more we know about you and your business, the more we can deliver! Some of our most successful clients have more than trebled their business within a short space of time, purely due to the fact that we were really able to get under the skin of their business and therefore understand their customers.
- We measure our success against your ROI – by this, we don’t pat ourselves on the back for getting you too number 1 in Google for a term that makes you no money. We do pat ourselves on the back when we get you to no 1 in Google for a term that makes you a lot of revenue, and therefore makes our service a positive ROI. Its what we measure ourselves against.
- We offer complete transparency as to the work we carry out – we use a state of the art project management system which you can login too and view the work we have planned, the work we have completed, and milestones reached. You can even add things into it yourself! Our clients all love this, and it keeps them informed of the progress of their SEO when and where they want to know.
- Additionally, one of our team is always available on the phone or email, so if you have an important meeting with the board and you need a quick answer, don’t worry, you can call us safe in the knowledge we’ll be there and can help